Healthcare Science Heroes
In Year 9 – 13 or in college? Interested in Healthcare? Join Healthcare Science Heroes for Healthcare Science Week 2022!
Join Cumbria & North East on Monday 14th March at 1-3pm to meet Healthcare Science Heroes.
- The crucial contribution of healthcare scientists to the NHS during the COVID-19 pandemic – embracing innovation, researching vaccines, developing testing, and providing safe environments.
For the rest of the week, Tuesday 15th March to Friday 18th March at 1-3pm, join for Careers in Healthcare Science to:
- Hear from scientists in a variety of roles and settings
- Learn about the different training routes into these careers
- Virtual tours and a look at the equipment scientists use
- Opportunity to have your questions answered